Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

I just got this powder a few days ago & really like it. I have it in 2-2.5 Beige. Instead of wearing foundation I use this. I have combo skin and since the weather has been heating up here my face has started to look more oily. This gives me a very nice natural matte look. It doesn't look cakey or dry at all. It keeps me shine free all day, even after I work out. I would say this has a light buildable coverage. For $7 this is one of the best deals ever. I heard Rimmel Stay Matte, MAC Blot Powder, & the Matte FX are very similar products.

1 comment:

  1. I used to use this until I heard about Bare Minerals or Estee Lauders Double Wear Light. I'm so hooked and the best part is it doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything!

    ReplyDelete