Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Fashion Inspirations

 Lauren Conrad- She is pretty much a given guess for anyone in their teen years. She has become very sophisticated, her book called Style is REALLY helpful if you are clueless about fashion related topics. Even if you think you know a lot, I suggest you check it out if you haven't yet. You'd be surprised what new tips you are able to find!




Vanessa Hudgens- She is able to pull off any look. She can switch from boho to elegant & make the whole process look effortless. In this picture she has such a clean look, it reminds me of a simplified Chanel look with the gold jewelry, clean makeup & white ruffles.







Olsen Twins- I know, sometimes they look half dead but I still love their style. They aren't afraid to try out new things even if it fails. Ever since I was little I have loved them & was often told I looked like them.








xox

No comments:

Post a Comment