Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

How To Get Mascara Out Of Carpet

 If you are clumsy like me, you will probably have this problem at least once in your life. The other day I turned around while holding my mascara brush & it flew from my hand. Naturally it landed on the WHITE carpet. My immediate thought was that it would stain. However, I found a simple method to remove it. 
1. Get a damp washcloth
2. Add a dime size amount of hand soap
3. Rub the carpet in quick back & forth motions
(if you rub in too long of strokes it will smear the mascara)
4. Keep doing this until the stain is removed
5. Using a damp washcloth (no soap) rub over the area to remove the soap
6. Wallah! Below is a picture of what my carpet looked like afterwards (:

3 comments:

  1. i love your carpet, it's too cute. and how funny, it landed on the white part of all places. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know! There are atleast 7 different colors on it & it HAD to land on white. & thanks, there a peace sign in the middle surrounded by colorful rings. It matches a pillow in my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Free shipping in Australia

    ReplyDelete