If you are clumsy like me, you will probably have this problem at least once in your life. The other day I turned around while holding my mascara brush & it flew from my hand. Naturally it landed on the WHITE carpet. My immediate thought was that it would stain. However, I found a simple method to remove it.
1. Get a damp washcloth
2. Add a dime size amount of hand soap
3. Rub the carpet in quick back & forth motions
(if you rub in too long of strokes it will smear the mascara)
4. Keep doing this until the stain is removed
5. Using a damp washcloth (no soap) rub over the area to remove the soap
6. Wallah! Below is a picture of what my carpet looked like afterwards (: